Help! Can't get started.

Susan created the topic: Help! Can't get started.

I have just created a book website ( www.SusanLStewartBooks.com ) featuring book reviews, short stories I've written and, after the first of the year, a book that I'm writing. I want to invite viewers to submit their own book reviews and short stories and get a discussion going about books.

After many attempts to work with a variety of form builders to create a page or post where people can submit their book reviews or short stories, I have decided on the WordPress Contact Form Maker plugin – although I'm very open to other options.

Now, I might be the stupidest person in the world, but I cannot figure out how to create a form. I can create it in Demo mode, but not for real. According to the User Manual, to create a new contact form, I'm supposed to go to “Manager” under the Contact Form Builder.

web-dorado.com/products/wordpress-contact-form-builder.html

I also found a Contact Form Maker

web-dorado.com/products/wordpress-contac...rm-maker-plugin.html

Either way, I cannot find the “Manager” anywhere on either landing page.
There are options on both landing pages to pay for the Contact Form plugin. The Form Maker is twice as expensive as the Form Builder, but it is also available for free. I really do not want to pay for a form maker plugin of any kind.

Can someone please show me – or tell me – where to find the Contact Form Maker Manager?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Help! Can't get started.

Dear Susan,

Can you please clarify if you are using Contact Form Maker or Contact Form Builder ? They are different plugins. However the manager should be in both of them.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Susan replied the topic: Help! Can't get started.

I have downloaded Contact Form Builder in an attempt to create a link on my homepage menu called "Your Book Review" and a different link called "Your Short Story" so people can click on it, have the form come up and allow them to submit their writing to the site. I want to look at submissions before they are published.

The User Manual says to go to "Manager." I just can't find anything called Manager on the site: web-dorado.com/products/wordpress-contact-form-builder.html . How do I begin creating a form? Is Contact Form Builder the correct plugin for this purpose, would Contact Form Maker be a better way to go, or will neither do what I need it to do? Do I have to pay to create a form?

Thank you for your help!
Susan

Support replied the topic: Help! Can't get started.

Dear Susan,

It is not possible to create new forms with Contact Form Builder. There are default forms in it where you can just select which forms to show and which not. If you want to add new fields or new forms, you should use Contact Form Maker.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds