Text Color issues with Theme Twenty Seventeen set to Dark Option

Kevin created the topic: Text Color issues with Theme Twenty Seventeen set to Dark Option

Hello. I am having issues setting up a very simple contact form for my wordpress theme "twenty seventeen". Doesn't seem like any color theme I choose really looks or functions well all the way through the form.

My site is www.oneldsvoice.org and it is the contact us page.

I'm using form builder=2 and theme 08 blue

I need the text to be black even before I press enter on the fields so that I can see what I'm inputting. Also the title would be nice if it were darker.

I appreciate any help on this. I know where to go to edit the css but not experienced enough to know what to change

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Text Color issues with Theme Twenty Seventeen set to Dark Option

Hello Kevin!

Thank you for posting your request!

We will quickly help you achieve the necessary appearance for your form. However, please note, that there seems to be a typo in your website URL, since we are currently getting an error, which says that the server DNS address could not be found.

Can you please check the link you provided and post the correct one?
Thanks in advance! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds