No "Email Options" in the Form Options Section

Charles Gentry created the topic: No "Email Options" in the Form Options Section

I do not have an "Email Options" under Form Options. I have General Options and Actions After Submissions. That's all. I have Version 1.0.57 and not showing any Update Available. How do I get the Email Options???

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: No "Email Options" in the Form Options Section

Hello Charles!

Thank you for posting about this!

Please note, that you have the free version of Contact Form Builder plugin, where these tabs aren't available. They are available in Form Maker plugin instead. Let me give you the link, in case you'd like to download the free version and try it out: goo.gl/vzahOx

Let me know in case you have questions.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Charles Gentry replied the topic: No "Email Options" in the Form Options Section

After your reply, I decided to just upgrade my version to "Pro". I went to your website and it states that both the "Free" version and the "Personal"($15) version has the "Email Options". I decided to go ahead and upgrade to the "Personal" in order to get the Themes also. I followed the instruction to deactivate and delete the Free Version prior to installing the new version. I downloaded, installed, activated the new Personal version. When I opened it and tried to edit my forms, I STILL DO NOT HAVE THE EMAIL OPTIONS. When it first opens in the "Form Options" view, Email Options appears briefly, then suddenly disappears.

Attachments:

Hello Charles!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please clear the cache of your web browser and test again? If this doesn't work, please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website. Our development team will check the issue ASAP.

You can send the login information privately using the contact form on this page . Also make sure to mention the link to this forum topic in your message.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Charles Gentry replied the topic: No "Email Options" in the Form Options Section

I have sent my login information on your contact form. I appreciate your expedited attention on this issue. Charles Gentry

Hello Charles!

Thank you for opening the support ticket. We received it, I will review it soon and assign to our development team.
Have a wonderful Friday!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Charles!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Please note, that unfortunately Contact Form Builder files aren't editable with this user. However, our developers have provided the solution you need to implement.

Could you please open /contact-form-builder/css/contact_form_maker_tables.css file and add the following code to the very end of it?

.fm_fieldset_tab{
    display: inline-block !important;
}

Make sure to clear the cache of your web browser before checking the changes. Let us know if this works.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

That worked. Thank You for your assistance.

Hi Charles!

That's wonderful! We are glad the problem has been sorted out. Please feel free to let our team know any time you need further assistance. We'll be happy to help!

Could I ask you to share your rating for Contact Form Builder on WordPress.org? We really appreciate your thoughts about the quality of the plugin, as well as suggestions on improving our customer support service.

Let me provide you the link: wordpress.org/support/plugin/contact-form-builder/reviews

Thank you so much!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds