Send form to different email addresses

Alex created the topic: Send form to different email addresses

Hey all, I figured I would write here before contacting support as it's a weekend and you never know who is reading the forums that may be able to help! I'm looking at upgrading our free version to the paid version but before I do I wanted to know whether it was possible to direct website questions to specific departments based on their choice in a dropdown menu. For example, if the person has a question about computers, it would be emailed to tech@... or general enquiries would be emailed to reception@... - Any feedback regarding this would be appreciated and also whether it's relatively straightforward to do. Cheers :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Send form to different email addresses

Hello Alex!

Thank you so much for your interest in using our Premium plugins!

Please note, that unfortunately Contact Form Builder does not have the mentioned functionality. But we do have another, more powerful form creator plugin, which can help you achieve this.

If you use Form Maker Pro and its Conditional Emails add-on, you will be able to set this up. Feel free to let me know if you've got questions I can assist you with.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds