Action After Submission -- Email Options

Edifice Jengo created the topic: Action After Submission -- Email Options

Action: I am choosing to add a custom text, but it doesn't let me add text.

Email Options >>Email to User > Custom Text in Email to User: It doesn't let me type in a custom text either.

What is worse: An email sent to user reads like this: %Your Name% Dear %Your Name:%
Thank you for contacting us. We have received your message and will respond to you within 24 hours (Monday-Friday). For urgent inquiries, please contact us using phone numbers down below. Phone: 123-987-6543 Fax:123-987-6542 and then a table of the whole form and the contents.

This can not be it! I need a way to get rid of this per-custom text. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Action After Submission -- Email Options

Hello Edifice!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue!

Could you submit a support ticket by sending us a message using this form ? Please send temporary WordPress administrator access to your website. Our development team will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Edifice Jengo replied the topic: Action After Submission -- Email Options

Agapi,
I've submitted the form with your requested access. What I also want to point out here is that I bought an All-in-One Pro package from you containing 25 plugins. Honestly, a lot of these plugins are dead...completely sold dead. I only like the fact that you there to bring your products to life.

In essence, while you are there as an admin, please take the time to update Slide WD, and test all of your plugins (both active and inactive) because I don't want to open 25+ topics here. Just bring them to life!

Thank!

Agapi G. replied the topic: Action After Submission -- Email Options

Hey Edifice!

Thank you for the admin access, we received the credentials. Here's what we can do to resolve the problems in an organized way. Seems like there are conflicts, possibly with the website theme.

So we will start with fixing the issue on Contact Form Builder, and then we'll move to the next issue. If we test all the plugins at once, the work will be unorganized and messy. Therefore let's go through each step by step.

I will email you further soon.
Thanks! Happy holidays!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds