Error with action after submission

deep_night created the topic: Error with action after submission

Hello Support

I have set the mail form after the mail with a Costum text "thank you for message..."
If you give an incorrect captcha you get the Costum Text and not a new chance for entering a correctly captcha code.
Is the captcha code correctly, I get an empty mail form, after sending the mail.

In Testmode - With unpublished document in WordPress there are no errors. The error comes after publishing the
page with the form

thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Error with action after submission

Greetings!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Could you please give us the link to the page, where you have your form published, and also grant temporary WordPress admin access? You can send the login details privately using the contact form on this page .

Also please mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has found what's been causing the issue on your Contact Form Builder. It turns out, that the problem was coming from WP Super Cache plugin, that's installed to your website.

We added an exception for your contact page in the settings of WP Super Cache, and the issue was resolved. So please make sure to add exceptions to pages where you will add other forms. This will fix the problem.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: deep_night

deep_night replied the topic: Error with action after submission

Many thanks for the help. I have to apologize to you, because a problem with another plugin is thus a mistake of mine. Thank you to the team and thank you for the friendly support from you.

You are most welcome!

No worries, we are always happy to help you figure out the cause of the problems. Please don't hesitate to let our team know in case you will need further assistance.

And if you have a couple of minutes, please share your thoughts and rating for Contact Form Builder on WordPress.org. We highly appreciate and value your feedback, it's a big contribution for our team!

Let me give you the link:
wordpress.org/support/plugin/contact-form-builder/reviews

Thanks so much! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds