Unable to edit email recipients in form options

rebecca created the topic: Unable to edit email recipients in form options

I need to update the email recipients for my forms. When I click on Form Options, I get a pop-up window that says "Please wait while page loading" but nothing happens. This is preventing me from being able to access/edit email information for this website. (Please see attached). Note that I have tried this on both Mac and Windows and have the same issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Unable to edit email recipients in form options

Hello Rebecca!

Thanks for posting about this problem!

Are you sure the loading has been finished on the form editor page? If it did, please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website, and we will check the problem.

You can send login access credentials to us using the form on this page . Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your message. Our developers will provide a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hey Rebecca!

I am happy to let you know, that our development team has figured the cause of this issue. It is actually originated from Maps Builder plugin, when it is activated, it throws a Javascript error, and the alert message appears.

Could you please test the forms after deactivating Maps Builder? You can temporarily disable this plugin, when working on your forms, and you can activate it back when you are done with the changes.

Let me know if this will work for you.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Rebecca,

I have sent you an email a few days ago, but seems like you did not receive it. I just resent it, but let me also post it under this forum thread just in case. Please see the message quoted below.

Dear Rebecca,

Hope you had a good weekend!

Please be informed, that our development team checked the issue with mailing. It turns out, that your hosting service has some limitations with mail sending. Perhaps Sendmail is not enabled there, it is required for PHP-generated emails to be sent.

Could you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to take a look?

Alternatively, you can set up SMTP, which shall always work. Here’s a plugin that you can use: wordpress.org/plugins/webriti-smtp-mail/ . There are several more on WordPress.org, feel free to check them out.

You can set GMail as your external SMTP server, however, GMail requires authentication. Please see the necessary details for setup below:

Mailer: smtp
SMTP Authentication: yes
SMTP Security: SSL
SMTP Port: 465
SMTP Username: your gmail full address
SMTP Password: your gmail password
SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com

Thank you! Have a nice start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds