Captcha not appearing

Dahn Kilroy created the topic: Captcha not appearing

The captcha is suddenly gone from the form. I can see the refresh and the box to enter the code but the image is not showing up. It just started happening.

I updated to the newest version of the plugin and no luck.

Page Link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Captcha not appearing

Hi Dahn! Thanks for informing about this problem!

There's an error on the page, so this looks like a jQuery conflict with your website theme. Can we take a look at it? Please give us (to [email protected]) temporary WordPress admin access to your website.

Also indicate the URL of this forum topic in your e-mail. Our developers will provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello Dahn!

I am happy to inform you, that the problem of Simple Captcha has been resolved on your website! It was a jQuery version conflict, our development team has added the following code to header.php file of your website theme:

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.12.4/jquery.min.js"></script>

Could you please check the form and confirm, that the captcha image is displaying properly now?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dahn Kilroy replied the topic: Captcha not appearing

Looks great! Thanks so much!

You are most welcome, Dahn!

We're happy the issue is resolved! Please feel free to let our team know any time you face other problems or have questions. We'll gladly help you out with them!

And in case you've got a few minutes to spare, please share your customer experience with Contact Form Builder on WordPress.org. Your kind feedback means a lot for our WordPress team!

Let me give you the link:
wordpress.org/support/plugin/contact-form-builder/reviews/

Thanks so much in advance! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds