upgrade and see past emails?

Jarom created the topic: upgrade and see past emails?

We have the free contact form builder plugin on this page: reikinewyork.com/contact/

The free plugin wasn't sending email to the email we designated, but we didn't realize this for a while. If we upgrade, would that allow us to retroactively look back and see who has filled it out before?

Thanks,
-Jarom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: upgrade and see past emails?

Hello Jarom! Thanks for keeping us posted about this issue!

Please note, that the free version should also send the e-mails. There must be a problem, if the mailing is not working properly.

Unfortunately the Pro version will not fetch the old submissions. But you can check the latest submissions from your website database. Please log in to PHPMyAdmin of your website and find #_contactformmaker_submits table, where # is the database prefix.

And if you'd like us to take a look at the problem, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and forward temporary WordPress admin access. We'll fix the issue ASAP.

Make sure to mention the URL of this forum thread in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Have a wonderful Friday!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

John Stone replied the topic: Capturing past emails from contact

I was having the same problem, not getting emails, after I was getting them in Jan and Feb. I made the change noted in another post and sent a test contact form, and got the email. The only remaining problem was I had missed several contact forms,3 that I knew of specifically. I looked in PHPManagement site and got the contacts I missed. Thanks for this note.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Capturing past emails from contact

Hi John! Thank you for sharing your experience!

We are very glad that you have found a way to resolve the issue on your website, and that our forum was helpful to you!

Please don't hesitate to let our team know in case you face other problems or have questions. We'll gladly assist you any time!

Thanks! Have an amazing week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds