Invalid Email Address

Mike created the topic: Invalid Email Address

I have created two contact forms now and both are telling me my email address is invalid. I checked and the email address is correct and valid, please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Invalid Email Address

Hello Mike! Thank you for posting about this issue!

Please submit a support ticket for this problem by sending temporary WordPress admin access to your website to [email protected] Please indicate the link to this forum topic in your message, and also make sure to set the subject as "Invalid Email Address".

Our developers will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Mike!

Thanks for the new username/password! I am happy to inform you, that the problem on your Contact Form Maker has been resolved! It was occurring because a number was accidentally written in values of Email From and Reply to options. We've removed them and Form Options are now functioning properly.

Could you please check your form and confirm this? Make sure to set a valid value for the mentioned two options.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Kristen Redd replied the topic: Invalid Email Address

Hello, I am attempting to create a form and am receiving the error "invalid email address" please assist me. Thank you!

Hello Kristen!

Thanks for keeping us posted about this issue!

Do you get the error when navigating to Form Options? If so, please follow the steps demonstrated in the following video to fix the problem:

In case you will have trouble making these changes, please provide us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website. We'll fix the problem for you as soon as possible. You can send the login information using this form .

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds