Gert created the topic: Message

Got this message when testing my poll: Column 'notifyto' cannot be null. Whats wrong?

/Gert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Message

Hi Gert!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue!

I am guessing something is wrong with Contact Form Builder databases of your website. Could you open a support ticket by e-mailing us to [email protected]? Please grant us temporary WordPress admin access. Our developers will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also please send the URL, where you have inserted your form., and make sure to include the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Message

Dear Gert,

Thank you for your e-mail and website login information!

We would love to help you out with this issue, but looks like the form you are having problems with is actually a CP Polls form. We are not familiar with its code and functionality.

I deactivated Contact Form Builder, which is our product, to see whether these two are conflicting, but the error was still occurring after submit. So could you please contact CP Poll plugin developers and ask them to take a look at the problem?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds