Limit to number of emails under "Email to Admin"?

Barry created the topic: Limit to number of emails under "Email to Admin"?

I need to have 17 people receive the notification from the contact form. I have entered 12 emails successfully. Once I try to enter another I receive "Error. Please install plugin again." at the top of the page.

I first got the error using the free version. I uninstalled and installed paid version but get the same error. I also tried entering all emails in one field with commas but receive same error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Limit to number of emails under "Email to Admin"?

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your inquiries.

Please add the remaining 5 emails to the CC field.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Barry replied the topic: Limit to number of emails under "Email to Admin"?

That worked but apparently that is the limit. When I tried to add a sixth email address I receive" Error. Please install plugin again." It appears that the problem is related to the sum character length of the email addresses. If I try to add a short email address it works but a long one doesn't.

There is a BCC field but I need the recipients to be able to "reply all" to communicate with other recipients.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Limit to number of emails under "Email to Admin"?

Hi Barry,

Can you please write us at [email protected] and provide full admin access to your website.

We'll do our best to solve your issue as soon as possible.

Please also make sure to include this forum post URL in the subject line of your message.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds