CSS Styling on file upload field

Richard created the topic: CSS Styling on file upload field

Hi,

I an creating a response / maintenance form, primarily for use on mobiles. All of the form fields adjust to the mobile viewport correctly, with the exception of the 'file upload' field which causes a horizontal scroll on the site (I have disabled every other field / add-on to ascertain this).

It might be caused as a styling error, or, whilst it doesn't show on mobile devices, the words "No file chosen" might be causing the issue as they will exceed the viewport width if the text doesn't wrap.

Can you suggest the best way to fix this please?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: CSS Styling on file upload field

Dear Richard,

Could you please give the link to your form? We will try to suggest a quick CSS fix for this problem. Also please let me know in which browsers you see this issue with.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Richard replied the topic: CSS Styling on file upload field

Hi,

The URL is: www.infosquare.co.uk/lbacom
The form is under Retail > Form12 (which just shows the add file option)

The issue was picked up on an iPhone, but if you skhrink the window width on Google Chrome & Edge, both show the same error.

Many thanks for your help.

Richard

Dear Richard,

Thank you for the link, but unfortunately we weren't able to see your form. A 404 error appears on the page, you can see this in the screenshot I am posting attached.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Richard replied the topic: CSS Styling on file upload field

Hi,

The form can be found on a link on the main menu under Retail > Form12 (which just shows the add file option).

I have had to disable some of the home page elements due to the public nature of the forum.

Many thanks,
Richard

Dear Richard,

Yes, it seems like this page requires us to be logged in.

Could you please send an e-mail to [email protected] and give us temporary admin access to your website? We will check the problem and also provide you the code that resolves the File Upload field problem.

Please make sure to include the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds