Duplicate of layout

Sandi created the topic: Duplicate of layout

I am in the process of building a form and some of the questions have the same layout but different questions. How can i somewhat duplicate the layout and fill in the new questions.

Thanks for responding.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Duplicate of layout

Dear Sandi,

Unfortunately Contact Form Builder does not let duplicating or adding new fields. It has built-in fields, which can be edited or enabled/disabled.

In case you want to add unlimited number of fields, change themes and have a much larger functionality, Form Maker is the plugin you need:
web-dorado.com/products/wordpress-form.html

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Sandi replied the topic: refund

How do i get a refund to upgrade?

Agapi G. replied the topic: refund

Dear Sandi,

Here's what we can do. You can purchase Form Maker and write us an e-mail to [email protected], sending the transaction ID of both your purchases. We will make a refund for Contact Form Builder purchase afterwards.

Please make sure to include the link to this forum topic, when you send us an e-mail.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sandi

Sandi replied the topic: Not seeing the created layout

I completed a form using the Form Maker Business and when previewing it, it does not show the actual layout format from the created form (see attached). Also I thought that by unchecking the Auto Generate Layout I would have seen the new layout. I was told to purchase the Form Make so that I could reuse the same field on the form. I am then seeing on your form in the layout section "Notice

Make sure not to publish the same field twice. This will cause malfunctioning of the form".

I am a bit confused here.

Thank you for your assistance getting my form up and functioning.

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Not seeing the created layout

Dear Sandi,

Please note, that duplicating a field is not done from Form Layout. Fields have a corresponding button, which you can see in this animated screenshot:
gyazo.com/d80651e1ed60f07768fd2e41fbd94201

Simply click on that button and the field will be added to the end of your form.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds