bcc doesn't send email to all

cheryl created the topic: bcc doesn't send email to all

I have 3 addresses in the bcc field. they are email addresses on the same server and same domain. one gets it and the others don't. what needs to be done so all get the bcc email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: bcc doesn't send email to all

Dear Cheryl,

Thanks for keeping posted about this problem. All the defined e-mails should receive BCC submissions. So there is perhaps a problem related to that in your Contact Form Builder.

Do you mind giving us temporary WordPress admin access to your website? We will check the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Please send login details to [email protected], mentioning the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

cheryl replied the topic: bcc doesn't send email to all

the notice of reply went to spam. i am now sending you the information as requested.

cheryl replied the topic: bcc doesn't send email to all

also, are you to separate email addresses in cc or bcc with , or ;
in our site some of the recipients get the email and some don't.

Dear Cheryl,

As far as I have checked on your website, you did set up everything correctly. BCC and CC e-mails need to be separated with , (comma) and you did so.

Therefore, since we have your e-mail with login information I will assign your ticket to our developers now. They will check the problem and get back to us with a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Dear Cheryl,

Please firstly note, that unfortunately it is only possible to have only one e-mail in BCC input. Please add the rest in Email to send submissions to option.

However, there actually was a problem with the first e-mail in BCC. Submissions weren't being sent to it sometimes. We resolved it by replacing < sign with

&lt;
and > with
&gt;
codes in the value of $headers variable /form-maker/frontend/models/CFMModelForm_maker.php file.

The code part currently looks as the following:
$headers .= "Cc: &lt;".$cca."&gt;\r\n";

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds