Contact form information

Kathi McManus created the topic: Contact form information

Hi, when the form is filled out and submitted I receive an email as planned. The problem is that the information submitted on the form by the user is not being emailed to me (the admin). What am I doing wrong?

Also, is there a way to have a field show as a large open box, for example a paragraph rather than just a single line? I know you can type a lot of information in a field but I'd like for everything typed to show to the user, rather than just the text that fits in the line shown.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Contact form information

Dear Kathi,

Thank you for reporting the e-mail problem to us. I will be happy help you out with this issue!

Can you please send an e-mail to [email protected] and give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website? We will check the issue and resolve it as soon as possible.

Also indicate the URL this forum topic in your e-mail.

And regarding to your question about paragraph texts, please use Textarea fields instead of Simple Text. Please check this animated screenshot: gyazo.com/3f26264a38b5a13dd382a00fb4883bcc .

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Kathi McManus replied the topic: Contact form information

Hi, just emailed login info. I appreciate your help.

Support replied the topic: Contact form information

Dear Kathi,

Thank you for your e-mail! We will respond to you soon.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds