Emergency Differences & Broken Forms

Prime Local created the topic: Emergency Differences & Broken Forms

Ok guys!!

This is prob not an emergency to anyone but me but hey I'm important :) So I had been using an earlier version of Contact Form Builder on a site. Now after a recent upgrade the form builder is acting really strange. Older forms have different options than newer ones and NOTHING displays properly via the short code on a page. So I began exploring and noticed that yall also offer a plugin called "Form Maker". So naturally this inspired more questions LOL. Here they are:

1) What's the difference between Contact Form Builder & Form Maker?
2) Did older (free) versions of Contact Form Builder allow for more than 7 fields?
3) When purchasing a Pro License are the update(s) lifetime or?

That should cover it for now :) Thanks!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gregory

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Emergency Differences & Broken Forms

Dear Prime,

Thank you for reporting this problem! We are working on solving this issue in Form Maker as soon as possible. But it shouldn't be present in Contact Form Builder. So could you please send an e-mail to [email protected] and give temporary admin access to your website? We will check the issue and solve it as soon as possible.

Please mention the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Prime Local replied the topic: Emergency Differences & Broken Forms

Thank you for your reply! I am happy to pass on those details to you but I would still appreciate you answering my other questions re your products. I am trying to differentiate btwn:

1) Wordpress Form Maker
2) Contact Form Maker
3) Contact Form Builder

Please help!! Thanks!

Prime Local replied the topic: Emergency Differences & Broken Forms

I also sent you credentials so you can access the site...Thanks!

Look at these forms:

1) Advanced Contact Form A
2) New Test Contact Form
3) TEST Jowee Contact Form A

Support replied the topic: Emergency Differences & Broken Forms

Dear user,

Here's what the difference is between those three products.

- Lite versions of WordPress Form Maker and Contact Form Maker have different inaccessible field types. While their Pro versions are exactly the same.

- Contact Form Builder is a lighter program with built-in forms and fields. You can enable/disable fields and edit their labels. Unlike WordPress Form Maker and Contact Form Maker, it is not possible to add new fields or forms in Contact Form Builder.

Also thank you for setting up temporary admin access for us. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the credentials. Could you please paste the subject of your e-mail or your website link here, so I can easily find it?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds