CSS editing...

chris created the topic: CSS editing...

I've installed the Contact Form Builder on a WP site after purchasing it so I have the ability to change parts of the CSS. The WP site uses the font family "Arimo" but your plugin doesn't pick up the site defaults and displays the text as time roman.
Please can you direct me to the CSS instruction to use the default font for continuity so the contact form looks like it belongs to the rest of the site please?
Also, is the a way I can justify the contact form so it doesn't hug the left side of the sites container?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: CSS editing...

Dear Chris,

If the font is already included in your theme, please go ahead and apply it to Form Maker by adding the font-family CSS code to style.css file of your theme as the following example:

.wdform-page-and-images {
    font-family: "Arimo";
}

Please make sure to have the font title as it is in your theme. As for the alignment, could you please give us the link to your form?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

chris replied the topic: CSS editing...

Thanks for the help, but the text still appears different. regarding aligning the contacts, I'd prefer the form to either fill the area or be padded out a little on the left to move it more central.

ericcharlesworth.co.uk/ec/wp/contact/

Thanks again

cwj

Support replied the topic: CSS editing...

Dear Chris,

Could you please try setting Field label position to the left side of fields? The form will look larger and will fill the content area.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds