Inserting a line on form

Gilbert hatfield created the topic: Inserting a line on form

Great plug in for people like me that do not know html and not very good yet with WordPress. If I can find my way around your plug in anyone can.

I would like to add some text to better explain what I want them to do when checking/making selections but I cannot figure out if that is possible to do that. All I want to do is add text to the form above a set of buttons. I'm already using the ability to customize the title for the selections so that is not an option.

Is it possible to just add a line of text and if so how? Remember I do not do code vary well.

After I figure somemore things out I will most likely move over to the paid version but I need to see if it will do some more things first.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Inserting a line on form

Dear Gilbert,

In Form Maker we have Custom HTML field, which is intended to be used just as you need. It can contain text and images. Please check the screenshot attached. If you click on Add a New Field and select Custom HTML, you'll see an editor window in the toolbox. You can add your text using this editor.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gilbert hatfield

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds