I upgraded to the paid version . . . what next?

Michael Howard created the topic: I upgraded to the paid version . . . what next?

I've already installed the free version. How do I install the paid version and then set up the form on one of my pages?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Michael Howard replied the topic: I upgraded to the paid version . . . what next?

Also, when I try to install the paid version, I get this error message:

Destination folder already exists. /home4/ab17799/public_html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-builder/

?

Support replied the topic: I upgraded to the paid version . . . what next?

Dear Michael,

Please deactivate and delete the lite version you have, and then install Contact Form Builder pro. This way you will keep your forms and submissions. Please note, that you will lose the data only in case of directly uninstalling the lite version from WordPress left menu.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Michael Howard replied the topic: I upgraded to the paid version . . . what next?

I've removed the free version, but I'm still getting the same error message.

?

Support replied the topic: I upgraded to the paid version . . . what next?

Dear Michael,

Please clear your browser cache and try again. If the problem will still be present, contact us to [email protected], and give temporary admin access to your site, indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds