Error Code

Josie Gabel created the topic: Error Code

Okay... My FAQ seems to be working just fine, however I am getting this error at the top of the page it has been generated on. I tried the Default Template for the page, as well as my Full Page template. Neither seem to help and I don't understand what it is wanting O_o

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/josie/public_html/main/wp-content/themes/Envisioned/header.php:2) in /home/josie/public_html/main/wp-content/plugins/spider-faq/faq.php on line 949

This is line 949 of the FAQ.php file
 $likespan='<span class="sentences" style="width:50%;float:none;display:table-cell;" >Thank you for voting!</span>';

This is my SpiderFAQ location
http://www.josieroetman.com/main/?page_id=779

Helpsies? :\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Error Code

Dear Josie,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to solve your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Stone Slade replied the topic: Error Code

This is the same problem I'm having... was hoping they had replied with a fix

Support replied the topic: Error Code

Dear customer,

Please give us (to [email protected]) temporary admin access to your website. We will take a look and try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Also please don't forget to mention the full link of your forum post in the e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds