Demo Problems

Joe Echel created the topic: Demo Problems

I downloaded the demo and I have a couple of issues and just started playing with it. When I create fields on the form is there a way to edit or delete a field or change info I entered? I see no way to do that. Also I am not getting the icons on the form maker screen. Just getting little blue boxes so I don't know what I am selecting. Is there a fix for this or did I download the wrong version? One more question. When creating radio or checkboxes, how do I enter more than what shows up. Don't see any docs or help on any of these items. Is this a working version for drupal 7 or are you just releasing it for debugging? I would like to see what it does before I buy it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re: Demo Problems

Dear Joe,

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of Form Maker for Drupal. If your problem still persists please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site and we'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible. Also follow this user manual for setup details: web-dorado.com/drupal-form-maker-guide-1.html

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds