Submission do not email or move to next page

Dale Cranford created the topic: Submission do not email or move to next page

I am using a word press directory theme for my website. MISAHQ.com
We have an application form for membership that used to work. When you submit the application you move to a checkout page and an email with the application is sent to me. This no longer works. I was told it was the permalink settings and this is true. If I change the settings and you hit submit it goes to the checkout page. I still don't get the email and the rest of the website does not work properly.
So I can get the form to work when I submit but then the other sections like the directory does not work. You click on a member's info and nothing happens to you get an oops. Set it back to the original permalink and everything works but the form.

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated

Dale Cranford
drcranford1@gmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Submission do not email or move to next page

Hi Dale,

Thanks for contacting us!

For the mailing issue please try to follow these steps.

1. Try using another email address for From Email and Email to Send Submissions To options.
2. Perhaps your hosting does not have Sendmail enabled, which is required for mailing functions to work. Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to check this.
3. Alternatively, you can use an SMTP plugin, which will most probably resolve the problem.

You can try this plugin for example: wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smtp/
Setting an external SMTP server, such as GMail should work. However GMail requires authentication. Please find the necessary details for SMTP setup below.

Mailer: smtp
SMTP Authentication: yes
SMTP Security: SSL
SMTP Port: 465
SMTP Username: your gmail full address
SMTP Password: your gmail password
SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com

Could you please let me know what do you want to do after successful submitting?

Thanks! Have a nice day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds