FormMaker disappeared from Dashboard

Lawrence Blair created the topic: FormMaker disappeared from Dashboard

I upgraded Form Maker to Pro and installed it. Now what I have in my Dashboard is "WD Manager" which contains, plugin, themes, and add-ons, which are nothing more than ads. What I don't have now is any way to use the Form Maker. Their are no buttons or icons to allow me to do so and the name Form Maker is not on my Dashboard ay all. Oh, what ta' do? Can you help me.
Lawrence Blair
llblair.com

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: FormMaker disappeared from Dashboard

Dear Lawrence,

Thanks for using our products!

You can find the purchased products navigating to the Purchased Plugins section.

Please, feel free to let me know if you require any further information. Thanks! Have a good day!

Lawrence Blair replied the topic: FormMaker disappeared from Dashboard

That is all great that the plugin is installed, I know that. the point is that if you look at the screen I sent you will find no form maker of any kind to make or edit forms with.

Anoush replied the topic: FormMaker disappeared from Dashboard

Dear Lawrence,

Please note that you can edit the forms by going to Form Maker section in the Dashboard menu.

Thanks! Have a fine day!

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds