Stripe Add-on Question

Mark Westpfahl created the topic: Stripe Add-on Question

When you are using the Stripe Add-on, where do you set the transaction description that shows up in your Stripe account? Currently, my form submits fine but the transaction description is 'blank'. I'm sure it's an easy setting to change, just not sure where it is.

Any direction would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Stripe Add-on Question

Dear Mark,

Thanks for getting to us!

Please note that payment information comes from the add on. We mean you can not manage the details within the Stripe add on.
The add on only transfer the total amount to your account.

Let me know in case there's anything else we can assist you with. Thanks and have a great day!

Mark Westpfahl replied the topic: Stripe Add-on Question

There must be a way to send a transaction Description to Stripe. We are looking to use this integration for multiple events and not being able to separate the transactions on the Stripe account is kind of useless for our accounting purposes.

Anoush replied the topic: Stripe Add-on Question

Dear Mark,

Thanks for getting to us!

Please note that the account is transferred the amount with no description about the Payment.

Please let me know in case you notice anything else that we can help you with. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds