Conditional Email won't work

jeanelle created the topic: Conditional Email won't work

Hello! I have been trying to figure out how to get the paid add-on for Conditional Email to work.

As advertised, I understand that the feature allows you to send data to certain emails depending on the input, is this correct?
I have tried numerous times and not sure what I am doing wrong.
I have created a form with a multiple choice prompt. Each of the choices should send the entire form to a specific email.

Example:
Multiple Choice: "What vendor(s) do you want at your event?"
"Vendor A" => vendorA@email.com
"Vendor B" => vendorB@email.com
... There will be 18 total choices in which any instance in which the respective checkbox(es) is/are checked, the appropriate vendor(s) email will be emailed the entire form.

I have gone into Form Options to create the rules, but haven't had any success in receiving any of the emails when using my own personal emails as a test.

Please advise as this is something that I have tried to get to work for quite some time and have hope in the feature that you provide. Perhaps I am missing a step and certainly need assistance.

Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Conditional Email won't work

Dear User,

Thanks for your inquiry :)

We checked the screenshots and seems you have done all correctly. So that's why we are kindly asking you to test and make sure does your website sends Emails generally or not.

Thanks and have a great day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.979 seconds