FORM MAKER THEMES

arshad created the topic: FORM MAKER THEMES

Hi Team,

I cannot see any themes as you have shown in your demo video even after i have purchased full version.

I need the registration and takeout order form templates. I have not experience in coding and have purchased PRO version exclusively for this template.

Could you please provide me templates for this? and even the UI looks different to me while adding new fields compared to the one shown in the video?

Please assist as soon as possible. This is a bit matter of urgency for my business. I tried contacting many times through contact form but no one responded.

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: FORM MAKER THEMES

Hi, Arshad!

Thanks for posting your question!

Please note, that the UI is different from the demo because the Form Maker version running there is slightly older. We will update is soon. You have the very latest version of Form Maker.

As for the themes, you should have them in the free version of Form Maker as well. Could you please upload a screenshot of what you see instead of the themes?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

arshad replied the topic: FORM MAKER THEMES

Hi Agapi,

Please find the screenshots i have attached what it looks like. I have tried all the themes nothing is matching up to what i have seen in the videos(registration and take out order form template)

Please Help me on this as i have already been waiting for more than 2 days now.

Thanks in advance,
Arsh

Attachments:

Hey i have sent you my admin credentials through the form contact page. As i have seen in the previous forums that your development team will update those themes.

Please let me know if you need anything else. I have solely dependent on that theme as my client needs the exact same pattern for his website.

Thanks,
Arsh

Hi, Arshad!

Please note, that the demo examples have a few modifications, but you can get the display by modifying your form theme. Please edit the theme and make the changes to change the display of the form.

If you need help to get the necessary view, our support team will use temporary WordPress admin access information to set up the display for you.
Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agai,

Yes please can you do that for me. I have got no time and not experienced in coding too. Thats why i purchased the theme assing they are ready to use.

Can you please do the need for meh. I have an emergency to show it to the client.

Did you get my admin credentials i sent you through the contact us page?

Please advise me when can this be done?

Thanks
Arsh

I just need the registration form(yellow) and take out order form.

Thanks
Arsh

Hi, Arshad!

Thank you for specifying!
We did receive the info, our developers will look into it and build the forms for you soon.

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 1.352 seconds