Page break not working

Wouter created the topic: Page break not working

Best,

I bought Form Maker plugin, and I want to make some multi page form, but every time when I save mijn multi page form, is doesn't make multiple pages and show as one page.
(See attachments for the screen.)

Thanks in advance,

Wouter

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Page break not working

Hi, Wouter!

Thank you for posting about this issue!

Please note, that the multi-pages are only visible on the published form. Could you please publish your form on a WordPress page and check whether the pagination works there?

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Wouter replied the topic: Page break not working

Hi, the page is already published. But I just found something out. My form had 40 pages, and page 1-29 works normal, but the other are showed underneath each other. I looked closely to the form and saw that some page breakes are corrupt. I removed the field where there where corrupt, in the hope they disappeared, but they dont and i can't remove them.

As you can see I can't remove these corrupt lines... :blink:

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Page break not working

Hi, Wouter!

In this case, please give us temporary administrator access to your website. You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also, make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds