How to access Form maker other than admin user Wordpress

admin created the topic: How to access Form maker other than admin user Wordpress

I am using WordPress Form maker .
i have create other user with role contributor. i want to show only submission access to that user ?
How to set user or assign Form makers options

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: How to access Form maker other than admin user Wordpress

Dear Admin,

Thanks for getting to us!

You can manage the access of the user roles by going to that form > Form Options > Allow User to see submissions. Please also check the attached file.
If you require any further information, let me know. Thanks and have a great day!

Attachments:

admin replied the topic: How to access Form maker other than admin user Wordpress

any other option other

Agapi G. replied the topic: How to access Form maker other than admin user Wordpress

Hey!

Did Allow User to see submissions option not make the form submissions available for Contributors? Please note, that you need to publish the submissions of your form first.

Here's how you can do that. Add/edit the page or post, where you wish to publish the submissions of form. Then press Add Submission button from the top of the post editor.

Use Select a Form drop-down to choose the form, submissions of which you would like to publish. After configuring all necessary options, press Insert. Publish your page with submissions, and you will be able to view them on front-end.

Let me know in case you have further questions.
Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds