Mapping Mysql Database with date field on a form

Roberto created the topic: Mapping Mysql Database with date field on a form

Hi,
is there a trick to match mysql date format (yyyy/mm/dd) with form maker date field (dd/mm/yy)?
At the moment if I set a date field on my form with format (dd/mm/yy) will not be inserted in a mysql database column set as "Date" only if on the form i set the date in the mysql format yyyy/mm/dd.
So I want to know in this case how you do it. How can I insert the date on the form dd/mm/yy and be able to insert in mysql database the date (yyyy/mm/dd)?
Thanks
Regards
Roberto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Mapping Mysql Database with date field on a form

Dear Roberto,

Unfortunately, it is not possible. Those two formats should be the same. You should choose one of them.

Thanks and have a great day!

Roberto replied the topic: Mapping Mysql Database with date field on a form

Maybe I was not clear in what I was asking. I'd like to send the date in a dd/mm/yy format to the mysql database through a form maker form how can I do it?
Thanks
Regards
Roberto

Anoush replied the topic: Mapping Mysql Database with date field on a form

Dear Roberto,

In this case, you can change the date formate within the Date field options. Please check the attached file.

Let me know if you need any further assistance. Thanks and have a nice day!

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds