Fields to hide in frontend submissions - Not working properly

Deepak created the topic: Fields to hide in frontend submissions - Not working properly

I created a form, and require couple of field to hide in frontend submission.. though i selected the fields form options, but it doesnt seem to work. Still in the frontend submission one can view all the fields.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Fields to hide in frontend submissions - Not working properly

Dear Deepak,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please check the attached file. Have you uncheck them from there and have you cleared the cache?

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Attachments:

Deepak replied the topic: Fields to hide in frontend submissions - Not working properly

Yes... i've checked the fields that i wish to hide... also i did try with clearing my cache.. but unfortunately the field still continue to show at the front end.

Anoush replied the topic: Fields to hide in frontend submissions - Not working properly

Dear Deepak,

In that case, we need to take a look the issue you have. You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds