Upload Path

Leonard Levasseur created the topic: Upload Path

I just upgraded my Form Maker and I seem not to be able to change the file directory path of uploads. They are grayed out. Is there any way to access this as I do not wish to use the default directory.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Upload Path

Dear Leonard,

Thanks for getting to us!

Please note that it is not possible to change from the latest global update of Form Maker. It takes the WordPress standard upload folder by default as there will appear issues related to the permissions.

Please contact me if there are any problems. Thanks and have a good day!

Leonard Levasseur replied the topic: Upload Path

This has broken the functionality of my Admin area as I have to have uploads go to specific directories. Would it be possible to add an option for a subdirectory in the default upload folder? This is crucial to how we disseminate files, and I hope we can implement something like this. Please let me know if we can accomplish this!

Hello Leonard,

I have a good news for you :)

I discussed with our development team. They informed me that the next update will be as you want. You can add the path of the directory in the corresponded field.

Thanks and have a great day!

Leonard Levasseur replied the topic: Upload Path

I have updated the plug-in and it works perfectly! Thank you for your quick work. I am able to create several sub-directories for different types of file submissions, and then give access to them individually to the folks that need them. Great increased functionality!

Hi Leonard,

Yes, it's great :) We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.

Leonard, and if you have a couple of minutes, I am kindly asking you to share your feedback on WordPress.org, telling about your personal experience with Form Maker and our service here .

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds