solution to calculate How many hours and minutes between 3 times

Roberto created the topic: solution to calculate How many hours and minutes between 3 times

Hi,
what can be a solution if I want to calculate How many hours and minutes between 2 text fields with format HH:MM and third text field as duration time format
So for example I have "text field 1" = 8:10 and "text field 2" = 22:00 and "text field 3" = 1,5 (one hour and half = 1h:30mm)
and
I want:
text field 2
minus
text field 1
minus
text field 3
Or it can be done with jquery?
Many Thanks for your support
Regards
Roberto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: solution to calculate How many hours and minutes between 3 times

Dear Roberto,

Thanks got getting to us!

As we see you have already contacted our Support team. So please wait a little bit until they get back to you with the solution.

Thanks and have a great day!

Roberto replied the topic: solution to calculate How many hours and minutes between 3 times

Nothing from you yet?
Any news?

Anoush replied the topic: solution to calculate How many hours and minutes between 3 times

Hi Roberto,

I am kindly asking you to share the ticket number here as I will be able to check its status.

Thanks again!

Roberto replied the topic: solution to calculate How many hours and minutes between 3 times

My last request is this one:
(142609) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Thanks

Hi Roberto,

There is no such a ticket number. Could you please recheck it one more time? Or you can reply us using that ticket you have opened already.

Thanks again.

Don't worry about that. i do not need anymore the answer.
Please reply to my other topic:
web-dorado.com/forum/31-form-maker/28125...efault-language.html
Thanks
Regards
Roberto

Dear Roberto,

Already Replied :)

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds