Where to customize the description shown in the begining of any contact form?

Raymond created the topic: Where to customize the description shown in the begining of any contact form?

I want to do some customization work to the form, and it seems there is always a section below:

You may contact us by filling in this form any time you need professional support or have any questions. You can also fill in the form to leave your comments or feedback.

I don't see there is an option in the plugin in Wordpress Dashboard that allows me to update it, can anyone enlighten me on this?

Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Where to customize the description shown in the begining of any contact form?

Dear Raymond,

Thanks for your post :)

I am kindly asking you to show me the description you mean. Please send me a screenshot.

For update>
If you use the Pro version of the plugin, please make sure to install WD Manager plugin first. It is a quick and easy-to-use tool, which lets you manage all your Web-Dorado products. You can install, activate and update Pro Web-Dorado plugins, add-ons and themes with just a few clicks.

To download WD Manager, log in to your account on Web-Dorado.com, then navigate to My Account > My Products page.

Afterwards, go to Plugins page of your WordPress dashboard and install WD Manager by uploading its package. Activate the plugin when it is uploaded.

Then go to WD Manager page and click on Plugins sub-menu item. Navigate to Installed Plugins page and hit Reload. You will see the latest version of the plugin and can install it from this page. Note, that you will not lose any data by following these steps.

Let me know in case you have questions.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Raymond replied the topic: Where to customize the description shown in the begining of any contact form?

Anoush replied the topic: Where to customize the description shown in the begining of any contact form?

Dear Raymond,

Great! Feel free to reach out us you have any other questions.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds