I have just updated the save on progess add-on and I can't reactivate it

Roberto created the topic: I have just updated the save on progess add-on and I can't reactivate it

Hi,
since i updated the save on progress plugin (just few minutes ago) I can not reactivate it again.
It shows a message:
Please activate the Form Maker Pro so that the Save Progress add-on starts working
WHYYYYY!!!!??!?!?!
How can I solve the problem?!?!?!?!
Please help me!!!!!
Regards
Roberto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: I have just updated the save on progess add-on and I can't reactivate it

Hi Roberto,

We are sorry for this inconvenience!

May we have a look at the issue from the admin area of your website? You can send us the login information privately using this form. . Also, make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Roberto replied the topic: I have just updated the save on progess add-on and I can't reactivate it

I have sent you the login information but now I have access denied message!!!

Anoush replied the topic: I have just updated the save on progess add-on and I can't reactivate it

Hi Roberto,

Our development team told me that the bugs on your website have been fixed. For the translation, please change your website language to Italian and you will see that the message will be translated to automatically.

Thank :)

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds