Problem styling PDF integration

Tim created the topic: Problem styling PDF integration

I'm trying to style the custom text in the PDF Integration using <div> tags and inline styles. It looks great in the View tab, but when I actually test the form, the resulting PDF is showing the elements backwards. Should I use <table> tags instead?

I've attached to view I see in your plugin, and the pdf it creates.

debug.log:

[18-Aug-2017 04:52:53 UTC] PHP Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/content/a2pewpnaspod04_data05/46/41275546/html/wp-content/plugins/form-maker-pdf-integration/dompdf/include/style.cls.php on line 2204
[18-Aug-2017 04:52:53 UTC] PHP Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/content/a2pewpnaspod04_data05/46/41275546/html/wp-content/plugins/form-maker-pdf-integration/dompdf/include/style.cls.php on line 2204
[18-Aug-2017 04:52:53 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/content/a2pewpnaspod04_data05/46/41275546/html/wp-content/plugins/form-maker-pdf-integration/dompdf/include/table_frame_reflower.cls.php on line 396

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Problem styling PDF integration

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your inquiry :)

You can try to test with <table> tag. Please note that you can customize the content of FTP file how do you prefer.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Tim replied the topic: Problem styling PDF integration

Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure what you mean by:

you can customize the content of FTP file how do you prefer.

Which file are you referring to?

Tim replied the topic: Problem styling PDF integration

I finally figured out my <div> tag styling. It seems to be happier with fixed height/width and nests the positions a little different than I'm used to. Using <table> tags picked up some styling from somewhere else.

Thanks,

Tim

Anoush replied the topic: Problem styling PDF integration

Dear Tim,

Thanks for letting us know about that. We are very happy that you've figured it out.

Have a nice day!

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds