dropdown field with a button and gotourl based on selection in dropdown

tadej created the topic: dropdown field with a button and gotourl based on selection in dropdown

Hello,

i have been looking for the solution for my problem for the past 3 days. Today i came accross your plugin. I see it has option
to enter some costum javascript code:
- before the form in loaded
- before the form is submited
- before resseting the form.

What i want to achive is this. I would like to have a dropdown field with 4-5 option in it. when the user clicks on the button next
to this field, it loads a page based on the selection in dropdown. Is that possible at all??

i am attaching an image so you get a better understanding of what i am trying to do.

I realy hope this can be done with your plugin, becase i am lossing my mind trying to figure this one out.

Its basicly a dropdown menu, but it loads a page only after a user clicks on a button.

can someone please move this to "wordpress" section?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: dropdown field with a button and gotourl based on selection in dropdown

Dear Tadej,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that Form Maker does not have such a functionality.

Yes, you can use the Select and the onClick function of Custom Button fields of Form Maker, but you need also to add custom javascript code that after clicking on the button it takes and shows the corresponded values related to those Selections.

Thanks and have a great day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds