Change font weight of Field Label only & move form up on page

Sandra Hill created the topic: Change font weight of Field Label only & move form up on page

I want to change the font weight of the field label only. When I change it in the theme it also changes the weight of the text of the checkboxes. I also want to move the form up the page, less padding between the text and the form. I want to add an extra line between each lot of checkboxes, section breaks are too big.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Change font weight of Field Label only & move form up on page

Dear Sandra,

Thanks for getting to us and using our products.

We are kindly asking you to share the link to that form here. We will check that out and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a great day :)

Sandra Hill replied the topic: Change font weight of Field Label only & move form up on page

Anoush replied the topic: Change font weight of Field Label only & move form up on page

Thanks Sandra,

Please check the attached file and let me know is it OK for you ?

Attachments:

Sandra Hill replied the topic: Change font weight of Field Label only & move form up on page

It looks better, but the field label needs to be in bold.

Dear Sandra,

Nice.

So please go to that form > Form Options > General options > Edit.CSS file and add the below code there > Save.

.wdform-element-section {
font-weight: normal !important;
}
.checkbox-div.forlabs {
line-height: 35px !important;
}

Please don't forget to let me know about the results. Thanks and have a great day!

That looks better, just don't want the space between the lines of checkboxes double. Also need to remove some of the space between the text on the page already and the form, space is too big. Padding adjustment?
greghillfinance.com.au/index.php/competition-2/

Dear Sandra,

Please change the size for line-height to 25px.
And if you mean the space I am showing in the attached file then add the below code in the css file of that form.

div#fm-pages11 {
display: none;
}

Thanks and have a great day!

Attachments:

Yes, it is that space. I'm unsure where to do these changes, both the line height and add the code. I tried in the for css for the code and it didn't change anything. Which tab do I change the line-height in?

Hi Sandra,

Please send the login information using the contact form on this page. . And we will do those changes for you.

Also make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your message.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds