Help WP Form Maker Calculated fields and pass total to Paypal

Steve created the topic: Help WP Form Maker Calculated fields and pass total to Paypal

I'm new to this product - I've built a form thinking I could add Paypal add to cart buttons that I created on Paypal.
Looks like this isn't supported. I bought the calculator add-on also
So my question is
My Form has 5 section
Is it possible to create a field that totals the amount due based on the users selection.

Each section has a AgeGroup field (1-5)
Each section has a T-Shirt Size field (1-5)

When user select AgeGroup = "4-74" then add $40 to calculated field Regdue (Max value = $200)
When user select a size Small,Medium,Large, X-Large add $10 to TDue
If the user select 2x,3x,4x add $11.80, $12.00, $12.50 to TDue

TotalDue = RegDue + TDue

Pass TotalDue Value to Paypal

Thanks
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Help WP Form Maker Calculated fields and pass total to Paypal

Hello Steve,

Thanks for using our products!

Could you please send me the created form link for seeing how does it work and what do you exactly want to get?

Thanks and have a great day!

Steve replied the topic: Help WP Form Maker Calculated fields and pass total to Paypal

Here is the link
www.jwnbfamily.org/2017/07/18/registration/

I just want to sum up the total amount due and send the user to Paypal with the calculated amount

Steve replied the topic: Help WP Form Maker Calculated fields and pass total to Paypal

Is this possible? Should I look for a different product?

Anoush replied the topic: Help WP Form Maker Calculated fields and pass total to Paypal

Dear Steve,

Yes, it is possible. For the Age Groups you can add the Select field. For the T-shirt and Sizes add the Radio buttons. After this add the Total field and you will see the calculation based on your Payment field values.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds