E-Mail is not sent to admin only to user

Willy created the topic: E-Mail is not sent to admin only to user

Hi,
Hello,
I have WordPress 4.8 and the FormMaker plugin and when filling out the form, only sends a copy to the user and not to the administrator.
I have put several emails in the configuration and still nothing arrives.
¿Could you help me please?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: E-Mail is not sent to admin only to user

Hi Willy,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue. We will be happy to help you out!

First of all please make sure the email is not filtered to the spam or junk email folder.
Try using another email address (preferably one with the same domain as your site)
Wordpress uses PHP mail. Perhaps your hosting does not have sendmail enabled. Please contact your hosting provider.
Alternatively, you can use SMTP, which should always work.

You can use this plugin for example: wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smtp/
Setting up an external SMTP server, such as GMail should work. But GMail requires authentication.

Mailer: smtp
SMTP Authentication: yes
SMTP Security: SSL
SMTP Port: 465
SMTP Username: your gmail full address
SMTP Password: your gmail password
SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com

Please be informed, that this could be an issue with your server. You can check this by the following way. Please install an SMTP plugin, e.g. WP SMTP ( wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smtp/ ) and send a test mail to your e-mail in its settings. If the e-mails will be sent, then the issue is within Form Maker and we will need temporary full admin access to take a look at the problem.

But if the test mail will fail being sent, then the issue is within your website's mail server and you'll need to contact your hosting provider to solve the problem.

Thanks and have a great day!

Willy replied the topic: E-Mail is not sent to admin only to user

First of all please make sure the email is not filtered to the spam or junk email folder.

Is not filtered, I'm usig GMAIL for both (admin WP and user form test)

Try using another email address (preferably one with the same domain as your site)

I did changes; Nothing happen. User form is received by user but admin not
Email to send submissions to: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Email From: Other > [email protected]
From Name: Max Pulver
Reply to(if different from "Email From"): E-Mail
CC: [email protected]
Subject: %Asunto%
Mode:HTML
Custom Text in Email For Administrator: %All%

Wordpress uses PHP mail. Perhaps your hosting does not have sendmail enabled. Please contact your hosting provider.
Alternatively, you can use SMTP, which should always work.

You can use this plugin for example: wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smtp/
Setting up an external SMTP server, such as GMail should work. But GMail requires authentication.

Mailer: smtp
SMTP Authentication: yes
SMTP Security: SSL
SMTP Port: 465
SMTP Username: your gmail full address
SMTP Password: your gmail password
SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com

Please be informed, that this could be an issue with your server. You can check this by the following way. Please install an SMTP plugin, e.g. WP SMTP ( wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smtp/ ) and send a test mail to your e-mail in its settings. If the e-mails will be sent, then the issue is within Form Maker and we will need temporary full admin access to take a look at the problem.

I already installed WP SMTP.
And I used configuration as you told me.
Send test work fine to [email protected] and [email protected]
Email sent by > <[email protected]>

But if the test mail will fail being sent, then the issue is within your website's mail server and you'll need to contact your hosting provider to solve the problem.

Sending mails is working, I don't what could happen with the form.
Please could you help me?
Thanks.

Anoush replied the topic: E-Mail is not sent to admin only to user

Hello Willy,

Most probably the issue is related to these email addresses, but could you please give us temporary administrator access to your website. You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds