Form Maker Pro not working in footer widget

Helen created the topic: Form Maker Pro not working in footer widget

Hello support,
I have made a page for testing new forms made with wordpress plugin Form Maker Pro 2.11.6 and the form works as expected using the shortcode [Form id="16"] to place the form, showing a confirmation message on the page and an email is sent to the administrator when submit button is clicked.

However when I use the same ID [Form id="16"] in a footer widget, nothing happens when the submit button is clicked, no confirmation message and no email to administrator.

Can you advise what the problem might be please?
Many thanks,
Helen Ryle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Form Maker Pro not working in footer widget

Greetings, Helen!

Thanks for posting your inquiry!

Please make sure to publish the form as a widget using Form Maker widget. Go to Appearance > Widgets, find Form Maker, then drag it to the necessary widget area.

Afterwards, select your form, and save the widget. Please test it that way and let us know if it works.
Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Helen replied the topic: Form Maker Pro not working in footer widget

Hello Agapi G,
Many thanks for your reply to my query. Apologies for the slow reply, I've been away on holidays.

I followed your instructions, deleted the shortcode then added the form maker widget to the footer widget area and selected the correct form.

The form now appears in the footer on whitehousetralee.com/ but the positioning is not correct. The title is on the left of the column but the form itself is centered, also there is a large gap below the form title and below the first fields of name.

In addition, when the form is submitted, the page refreshes and just loads back to the top of the page. So the submitter doesn't get any feedback from submitting the form unless they scroll down to the footer and read the custom text. I thought that the custom text would appear on the page with the submitter's browser in the same place after submitting, so that they can see that their form has been submitted via the custom text.

Can you advise how I can correct these issues please?

Hello, Helen!

Hope you had a wonderful vacation!
I have just sent you an email regarding the form widget functionality. Could you please check your inbox? I am looking forward to receiving your response.

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Helen replied the topic: Form Maker Pro not working in footer widget

Thanks Agapi,
I just replied to you via email.
Many thanks,
Helen

Thank you, Helen!
Our development team is taking care of all the changes you have requested.

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Brinto replied the topic: Form Maker Pro not working in footer widget

Thank you for your reply.I was also stucked with this...helped me to fix.

Anoush replied the topic: Form Maker Pro not working in footer widget

Dear Brinto,

Thanks for your post. I discussed with Agapi, she told me this type of issue is unique, so may we check the problem as a temporary admin user of your WordPress site? Please send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our developers will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a nice weekend!

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds