Preview of Form - Not seeing it just getting %1 - Note:%

Kim created the topic: Preview of Form - Not seeing it just getting %1 - Note:%

I got a message stating that the forms that I had made previously with an older version of Form Maker were not being supported any longer and I needed to recreate them.

I love the newer version, however after I created the form and tried to preview it I only get:

%1 - Note:%

%1 - Note:%

What have I done wrong or what do I need to do extra?

thanks

Kim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Preview of Form - Not seeing it just getting %1 - Note:%

Hey Kim!

We are happy that you like the newer version of Form Maker!

This problem can occur in case Auto Generate Layout checkbox is unmarked in Advanced Layout. Firstly please try selecting that option and saving the layout.

Alternatively, you can resolve this issue the following way. Edit your form and open developer tools of your browser (F12) and inspect the elements of that characters. If you delete them and save your form, broken fields will be removed.

Let us know if this helps.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Kim replied the topic: Preview of Form - Not seeing it just getting %1 - Note:%

I knew it was probably something simple. Thank you for the help - I am all set!!!!

You guys ROCK!

Agapi G. replied the topic: Preview of Form - Not seeing it just getting %1 - Note:%

Hey Kim!

You are most welcome! We are glad the problems are resolved on your site. Please feel free to drop us a line any time you will need further assistance. We'll be happy to help!

If you have a few minutes, please share your rating for Form Maker on WordPress.org. Your feedback will help us improve the quality and features of the product, as well as our customer support service.

Let me provide you the link: wordpress.org/support/plugin/form-maker/reviews/
Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds