Empty value not saving

ryan created the topic: Empty value not saving

Hello, I am using the WP Cform Builder free version. When I try to use an empty value checkbox on a drop down menu and save it it does not save. I can go right back into the edit and the checked box is not there. Its my understanding that if I use that box on my form another option has to be selected or the form will not submit. No?
Another issue I am having with both the check box and radio button is that they do not appear on the same line as the option or they appear to the right and not the left of the option. Am I missing something? I am using the Sydney theme for our site www.parrotheadsinbelize.com

FYI, With the free theme I cannot change the theme or edit the css although it says on your website that you are able to. web-dorado.com/products/wordpress-form.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Empty value not saving

Hello Ryan!

We are very sorry for the trouble Contact Form Builder has caused you. Could we please take a look at these problems as a temporary WordPress administrator of your website? Please send the login access information using the contact form on this page.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds