Using multiple faq's in a single article page

Sigurdur Gudmundsson created the topic: Using multiple faq's in a single article page

I am using spider faq to display a number of subjects in a single page. They are each separated by Titles and text. But when I put more then one shortcode in the article the menu doesn't work. In another page where there is only one shortcode it displays fine.
See the broken page at sibs.is/um-sibs1
And the working page at sibs.is/happdraetti-sibs

Please advise, Any suggestions on how to make this work would be great!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sigurdur Gudmundsson replied the topic: Using multiple faq's in a single article page

Also, how can I remove the numbering from the lists?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Using multiple faq's in a single article page

Dear Sigurdur,

Thanks for letting us know about this problem!

Looks like you have customized the look of Spider FAQ, could you please make sure no Javascript errors appeared because of those changes?

In any case, we can take a look at the issue and suggest a solution as soon as possible. Could you please grant us temporary Super User access to your website, so we can do that? Make sure to send login details to [email protected], mentioning the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Please mention the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.

As for question numbering, unfortunately there are no options to make these changes. However, we can try to disable them for you from the code.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds