Moving Existing FAQ's To SpiderFAQ

Joel Wilmoth created the topic: Moving Existing FAQ's To SpiderFAQ

I currently have about 100 FAQ's using a plugin (Q and A Focus Plus). The plugin has not been updated in a year and the links to the company website are dead. I want to convert my FAQ's to the Spider product due to other success with Web Dorado products. After installing the plug-in the categories have all converted but not the posts (FAQ). The categories also correctly show the number of posts under each category and also correctly lists existing tags associated with the existing questions. When I look at the post types on the existing FAQ's there is now a new FAQ post type available.

Is there anyway to batch convert these approximate 100 posts to the new FAQ post type in order to convert to your product?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Moving Existing FAQ's To SpiderFAQ

Dear Joel,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have faced with your previous FAQ plugin. And thank you very much for your interest in using ours!

We are not sure if the posts are convertible, but we will try our best to help you out! Could you please send an e-mail to [email protected] and give temporary WordPress admin access to your website? We will check and see what we can do for you.

Please mention the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds