Attach File To Email To User

Joel Wilmoth created the topic: Attach File To Email To User

I created a form where a user is going to request a report. I see that using Word Press editor I can create a link and provide the user a download in the response email. I also see an option to "Attach File-yes/no" in the Email To User configuration. I am unable to find how this works as I do not see anyplace to upload a file for delivery with this email.

What am I missing about this option?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Attach File To Email To User

Dear Joel,

Do you need the user to upload a file while applying the form?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Joel Wilmoth replied the topic: Attach File To Email To User

No, this is a form I have created to allow a user to request a report. The reply to user email appears to offer an option to attach a file and I would like to attach the file to the automatic reply to the form. if this is not possible I will have to offer a download.

Dear Joel,

Please be informed, that Form Maker does not have a default functionality like the mentioned. But we can make the customization for an additional fee.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

shady merhi replied the topic: Attach File To Email To User

Dear Support,

I too need to attach a few files to automatic response emails after a user has submitted a form. When I was using the free version, the attach file option in form options said it was not available in the free version. The only reason I paid USD $60 to purchase this plugin is to use this feature and now that Ive purchased full version I cannot find anywhere to upload my files which are to be sent in auto response emails.

This option is critical to my business so please advise how to get it working.

Dear Shady,

Please be informed, that the upload field functionality in Form Maker allows the submitter to send files, when filling out the form from the frontend of your website. This attachment is being saved in the Submissions area of Form Maker, in the FTP of your website and can be chosen to be sent to the admin e-mail.

But for your requirement, could you please contact us to [email protected] and give us more details about what you need to achieve?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Paul Docherty replied the topic: Attach File To Email To User

Is this functionality going to be added to a future update of the paid version of this plug-in?
Many people are looking for it. The free version email setup forms do imply that the paid version can do this. It's quite misleading and very disappointing when we pay for the full version and find out this cannot be done.

Dear Paul,

Please be informed, that the upload functionality described in our user manual is for the user to send to the admin, and not the opposite. But we will consider adding this in the future updates of the plugin.
Thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds