Form maker quit working while creating a form

Richard Brown created the topic: Form maker quit working while creating a form

I am using Form Maker Version 2.7.4 in my WordPress 3.9.2. I made one complete form and all was well. Made a second form based on a copy of the first form. Half way thru it, everything stopped working. I could not add any more fields and I could not edit any fields. When I click add field, the interface comes up, but I can not select any of the field types...they are all greyed out. What is going on?

I do see that you now have newer version of Form Maker that I have downloaded. Will that solve my problem? And if so how do I upgrade Form Maker Pro and not lose my forms that were created?

Also what about compatibility with Word Press 4.0?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Form maker quit working while creating a form

Dear Richard,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as soon as possible.
If you deactivate and delete the old version and only then install the updated version you will not loose your forms. WordPress Form Maker is compatible with WordPress 4.0 as well.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds