Extra line in the Post which appears after subm...

askfor created the topic: Extra line in the Post which appears after subm...

Hello

An unwanted extra line appears in the Post which should say TAHNK YOU, after submitting. It has very-very light yellow background.

It looks like the first 20 characters of a HUNGARIAN message. It means "The form was succesfully ...

How can I get rid of it? I tried more forms, but it is appearing everwhere. Even in the build in Contact form.

askfor

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Extra line in the Post which appears after subm...

Please give us a temporary admin user account to your site, and we will take out the yellow background.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

askfor replied the topic: Re: Extra line in the Post which appears after subm...

You misunderstood a little bit.

Not the yellow background is the problem, but the whole text.

Not just the Post appearing but an unwanted text : "A forma sikeresen be"

I have no idea where it came from. Anyway, I created a temp admin user, and sent it to you.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: Extra line in the Post which appears after subm...

The problem is solved.

askfor replied the topic: Re: Extra line in the Post which appears after subm...

Thank you

But if I use it Form Maker on my other websites, will this problem occur again?

What should I do then?

We are sending you version without "after submitting message".

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds