2 or 3 columns?

Derwin Beushausen created the topic: 2 or 3 columns?

I am trying to make a form where 2 or three items can appear on one line. But then when I add another line under it, the 2 or 3 items above it get pushed way to the right.

How can I fix this so it will show up properly?

I have attached an image to show you what I mean.

Thanks.

Derwin

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Derwin Beushausen replied the topic: Re: 2 or 3 columns?

For some reason, the radial button question is being pushed way to the right. I want it to be aligned next to the top question, as shown in the image below.

How can I do this?

Attachments:

Administrator replied the topic: Re: 2 or 3 columns?

Dear Derwin,

Please give us a temporary admin user account to your site, and we will try to find out the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

I just sent you access information using your "contact" form.

I also cannot find a way to make several input areas on one line. Like you have with "name".... first and last. I want City, State, Zip on one line, but can't find a way to do this.

Just wondering when or if you are going to access my site.

Or.... do you have a solution for this that I can use.

I think it's more helpful to share any solutions here in the open forum for other people to take advantage of, rather than doing it on my site without making it public.

Anyway, please let me know when you will be accessing my site.

Thanks.

Dear Derwin,
We have finished the work on your site.
We have manually solved the problem on your site by changing some styles in the CSS of the form. The changes are made specially for your site. The fields layout options will be improved in the next version, so there is no need to describe all the changed we made to the styles.

There are right and left arrows after each field. You can move the fields to other columns using this arrows.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

What did you change? Everything is showing up exactly the same, and I can't get the "Are you over 18?" field to show up as I show it in my second post above.

I can't see anything changed.

What do I need to do?

I can't use this Form Maker at all on my site as it is set up.

I need the form maker to allow for multiple fields on one line, without pushing the additional fields way to the right.

If this plugin is not capable of doing this, I really need to look for something else, and I really need a refund.

Please let me know.

Dear Derwin,
The page is probably loaded from cache. Please clear the cache of your browser to see the changes.

WordPress Form Maker allows you to align the fields into multiple columns (not multiple fields on one line).

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Administrator wrote: Dear Derwin,
The page is probably loaded from cache. Please clear the cache of your browser to see the changes.

OK. I just cleared all cache and relaunched the browser, and it still shows up the same in Firefox....

As you can see from the above image, it is still showing kicked way off to the right. But this is only in the Firefox browser. I pulled this page up in the Chrome browser and in the Safari browser, and it is showing up perfectly there.

Is there any way to get this to show up correctly in Firefox?

Form Maker allows you to align the fields into multiple columns (not multiple fields on one line).

Well, the only reason I asked about this is because I noticed that you created multiple fields on one line with the "Your Contact Information" field... you have "First Name" and "Last Name" on the same line. I wanted to have one line with "City", State", and "Zip Code". Is there any way I can code this so this shows up like this? I would think I could, since you have done it already with the first and last name fields.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments:

Please help me with this.

This is VERY URGENT. My client needs this completed asap, and I cannot do anything until I get this problem fixed.

Thanks

This is still not working in the Firefox Browser!

CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS?

I need help with this ASAP.... PLEASE.

Thank you.

OK. I go the form up now. I am satisfied with it as it is, although it would have been better with just a few minor tweaks to it.

Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.619 seconds