question form maker (image profile)

albert created the topic: question form maker (image profile)

Hello

I have a question

I need a form to register users, and I want each user to upload their profile or image, and I want that profile image to be visible when viewing the submissions, when printing it.

I was also looking at the add-ons (pdf integration), and I would like the download of the submissions in pdf to see the profile image visibly.

But in the free version of form maker I can not check it because upload file is a feature of form maker pro, and there is no way to test the pdf inegration without first paying.

My question is if form maker can give me that facility, and if the add-on (pdf integration) allows doing that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: question form maker (image profile)

Hello Albert!

Thank you for posting your inquiry!

Please firstly note, that in order to create a user upon completing a Form Maker form you will need to use WordPress Registration add-on. Let me give you the link to its page: goo.gl/oHK35Y

As for including the uploaded image in PDF, unfortunately PDF Integration add-on does not have the mentioned functionality.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds